cvs server on slackware 8.0

Tim Burgess tim.burgess at blazie.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 03:18:22 EDT 2001

Hi,

Sorry - can't help you with your problem, but you can help me with one of
mine.  How do you go about using DNS to Go with Linux?  I've bought a domain
name and want to host it myself - is this a good route?  Do I need to obtain
my own I.P. address?  From who and how much?

Sorry to take advantage like this.

Best wishes.

Tim