trouble with CVS and a request for votes

Adam Myrow myrow at eskimo.com
Thu Sep 27 21:10:04 EDT 2001

Given that many DOS screen readers don't automatically read where you are
in every application, I have to say let's call Speakup version 1.0.  It's
got a lot of features that make it a good choice, not the least of which
is that it comes up talking from the beginning.  Many people give more
respect to a 1.0 or 2.0 product than a 0.10A product.  That's my vote.
Oh, I got Brltty and Speakup working together.  They make a good, pair.