trouble with CVS and a request for votes

Deedra Waters dmwaters at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 27 06:49:12 EDT 2001

     I'm not really experienced with speakup, and I've had a lot of
problems in general, but honestly most of that comes from not being
experienced with linux and speakup, but I've got to say this.  From what
I've seen speakup is verry stable, and the cut and paste feature makes it
even better. I still find tracking with some things a little dificult, but
I think part of that is still learning and adapting.. I'd say call it 1.0,
and if there are bugs that need to be worked out then call the next one
after 1.0 1.1 or something like that. shrugs, just my oppinion