speakup versions

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed Sep 26 23:00:15 EDT 2001

Hi Kirk and others.  For what ever it's worth I think that although
speakup still has a way to go with things it's ready to be called 1.0.
The functionality of cut and paste in my opinion has made speakup worthy
of a version 1.0 release or name.  What I'm saying here is that a lot of
work has been put into speakup and right now the way it is, is very
functional and the cut and paste feature makes it all that much more
useful.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...