trouble with CVS and a request for votes

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Wed Sep 26 21:51:03 EDT 2001

Hi guys.
For speakup to be included in to distributions like Red Hat and debian it
may be better to go for the 1.0 since it is pretty stable from what I and
a lot of others have seen.
Even with the current stage of the progress of the program it rivals the
other speech packages out there for other systems and considering the cost
for the users it can't be matched and I'd really like to thank you for
offering something like this to the public that you could have made a
fortune on if you charged what other people do.

Tommy