Modularisation

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Sep 26 06:26:04 EDT 2001

wait a minute! doesn't the kernel these days have support for the auto
if that's the case, wouldn't that resolve the issue or is the kernel
module loader something that comes up a way into the kernel boot process?

Shaun..

I never made a mistake in my life.
I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
                -- Lucy Van Pelt