pine stuff

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Sep 25 13:52:00 EDT 2001

OK.  How do you get pine to use nntp authentication?  With my isp you have
to log into the news server and I have not figured out a way to do this
with pine.  The docs are not much help either.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...