procmail

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Sep 24 10:57:21 EDT 2001

A ha

Missed the distinction.

And, no, I have not seen a way to do that.

I use a work around, not as good, of course. With tab set to advance to
the next unread, I jump to the top of the index with Ctrl-W Ctrl-y and go
to the first unread with TAB.
 On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Holmes, Steve wrote:

> That behavior works exactly as I like for my regular inbox but it does not
> seem to apply for other folders I switch to manually.  Is there some way to
> get this rule to apply to all mail folders/boxes?

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp