procmail

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sun Sep 23 23:50:05 EDT 2001

snip snip snip
On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 10:13:22PM -0400, Tommy Moore wrote:
> And for other mail what I do is do:
> :0 c:
> * ^From: someone at somewhere.com
> $HOME/mail/name
> The c on the first line tells the system to keep that person's message in
> the mbox and to also copy it to their mail box for archiving.
No it does not; it tells procmail that this recipe
is not to be considered the final delivering recipe. If the c were missing
procmail would consider the message delivered and not let it fall through to the spool.
I make this destinction because you can use a :0c recipe
to play a sound; run a script; in fact almost anything you want.
Sorry to be picky but thought I should clarify this.

> Tommy

Kerry Hoath: kerry at gotss.net kerry at gotss.eu.org or  kerry at gotss.spice.net.au
ICQ UIN: 8226547