SpeakUp 0.10A and kernel 2.4.9 with Slackware 7

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Sep 23 10:52:12 EDT 2001

Isn't Slack 7 a 2.2.X of some sort? I don't use Slackware, so don't know
this for a fact. But, I would question mixing a 2.4.X kernel with a 2.2.X
installation. I would be very surprised if such a mix didn't carry at
least a few surprises. But, then, I've been wrong before.
 On Sat, 22 Sep
2001, Tim Burgess wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know of any issues with this configuration before I expend half
> a day trying to compile it on a geriatric P90?
>
> Thanks in advance for any tips!
>
> Tim Burgess
> Technical Support
> Voice:  +44 (0)1827 716000
> Fax:  +44 (0)1827 715386
>
> General enquiries -
>
> Blazie Engineering Ltd.
> Windemere House
> Kendall Avenue
> London
> W3 0XA
>
> Phone:  +44 (0)208 752 8650
> Fax:  +44 (0)208 752 8656
> E-mail:  info at blazie.co.uk
> Web:  http://www.blazie.co.uk

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp