kernel compile.

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Fri Sep 21 03:06:47 EDT 2001

Hi guys. I thought I'd try my hand at a kernel compile again as I've
nowgot a bit of spare time. my problem is, I keep getting errors
says something like main initerror or something like th at. I can't plst
the logs  because I've deleted them all in an attempt to start all over
again. with a clean source.
I do however have the .config file if any of you would like to see it to
see if I'm at least on the right track as far as the basics go. and yes I
know that every system is different but surely there are some
commonalities.

Shaun..

Cat, n.:
	Lapwarmer with built-in buzzer.