sendmail mutt and pine help

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Thu Sep 20 17:42:51 EDT 2001

Not necessarilly true.  You can set as a feature-list in pine
allow-changing-from and once that is in there you can put what ever you
want for your email address.  I do this with pine and it works like a
breeze.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...