sendmail mutt and pine help

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Thu Sep 20 10:21:33 EDT 2001

Hi Jim -

What you are looking for is called "masquerading" and is not too difficult
to do. I had a lot of help from Steve Holmes last spring when I had to
deal with that problem, and I wrote a letter to Linux Gazette describing
my solution. Maybe you can adapt my solution to your situation. Here is my
letter: