is there another list

Will Smith wilsmith at iglou.com
Tue Sep 18 14:16:05 EDT 2001

Hello Ann and all,

Along these lines a friend has recommended debian linux and I wonder  if I
need to use or avoid certain hardware?  I plan to use an older Dell
pentium 166mhz with external 56k modem on com3, soundblaster compatible
card, andolder Sony 4x CDR drive.  Does this sound like hardwarethat will
work, and can I  still have win98 set up on a separate drive letter using
Partition Magic or similar utility under linux?

Thanks for any info,

Will
wilsmith at iglou.com