using alsa with a soundblaster live sourndcard with a livedrive

Nick Gawronski nick6 at ev1.net
Tue Sep 18 13:49:16 EDT 2001

       Hi, I have alsa version 0.9.0beta6 with kernel 2.4.9 and speakup
with the speakout synth.  I am trying to find a way to connect my synth to
my lign in on the front of my livedrive with my soundcard and record with
my mike and the synth to make some tutorials on linux, I connected the
synth, it speaks through the soundcard but it will not record I only get
the mike recorded?  I know the card supports this feature because in
windows 98 I can do this.  bye

--
http://users2.ev1.net/~nick6
Home of Chihuahua Radio, the internet radio station that I run.