is there another list

Jim Ruby jruby at charter.net
Tue Sep 18 12:24:17 EDT 2001

Hi,

I have a few questions, but I fear that they are going off topic for speakup related questions.  Is there another list I should be posting these type questions too that is blink related?  Here are a few questions to give
you an idea
how do you add a new user to the system? useradd or adduser username -p password
is there some scripts or text based programs that I can install to make admin tasks easier.  it seems debian had some nice text based menu driven utils that I don't seem to find in rh 7.1.

Thanks.