make menu config

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Tue Sep 18 11:28:10 EDT 2001

Fortunately, all the speakup related options are confined to one place and
are few at that.  I personally like the menuconfig better because I can move
about randomly and easily fix something I might have missed without having
to go through the *WHOLE* thing all over again.  However, I don't think
there is a "make oldmenuconfig" like there is a "make oldconfig" to reuse
previously set configs.  Actually, the last couple of kernel recompiles I've
done were done using "make config" just so I could save the config. more
easily.