fetchmail help again please

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Tue Sep 18 07:23:02 EDT 2001

hi jim. here's what I did with my .fetchmailrc file.

set daemon 300
defaults
user shauno is shauno shauno here
mimedecode
poll mailserver.goanna.net.au protocol POP3: port 110
no dns,
password yourpassword;

now as for sending the outgoing mail, i tell pine the address of my smtp
server which also happenes to be mailserver.goanna.net.au
I'm not sure how to do it with any other clients.
any help guys??

Shaun..

Cat, n.:
	Lapwarmer with built-in buzzer.