Intellectual Property Legislation Proposed

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Mon Sep 17 10:35:00 EDT 2001

The following, somewhat edited, version of Sen. Hollings' (D. SC) proposed
legislation comes from the Software Industry Association (SIA).

So, my friends and colleagues, is this good law or bad law? Whichever way
you understand it, now is probably a good time to let your Congressionals
know your opinions.