a few things

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Mon Sep 17 10:04:42 EDT 2001

The difference is menuconfig shows up a dialog of choices where you use
up/down arrows to asee all options and change them as you go.  plain
config asks one question at a time with no dialogs.  all you do is press y
n m or ? for help and enter.

--- Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals..  Then
something happened, which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...