a few things

Deedra Waters dmwaters at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 16 15:53:17 EDT 2001

So, if I understand you right, I can use ins keypad enter to um... sorta
turn the speech off in a sense and it'll still talk if I use the arrows to
move threw the menu choices? If that's the case then I suspect that this
will solve other similar tracking dificulties as well to a point.

     if this is the case... Then what is the best way to recompile that
kernel with out speech? Or can I use this to recompile it  and then be
able to boot into the orrigional one? Not really sure if I'm making sense.