Slackware 8.0 partitioning tools.

Gordon Smith gordon at tft-bbs.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 17:56:07 EDT 2001

Actually, all I had to do was take the time to review the initial boot-up
screen, that shows me quite clearly that the only hard drive that Slackware
is seeing is the first one.  What about Debian, would that see the extra
controller?  In other words, does the default kernel install it?

At 15:09 16/09/01 -0500, Kirk Wood said:
>You can check to see what the device is quite easily. (Sorry I didn't
>think of this earlier.) Simply run the command "mount" and it will list
>everything that is mounted.
>
>=======
>Kirk Wood
>Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net
>
>The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when open.
>If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.

Kind regards, Gordon Smith.

"mailto:Gordon Smith <gordon at tft-bbs.co.uk"
"mailto:Gordon Smith <07932634539 at one2one.net"
http://www.tft-bbs.co.uk>