Slackware 8.0 partitioning tools.

Gordon Smith gordon at tft-bbs.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 15:51:54 EDT 2001

Hi Greg.  The reason is, as I've since discovered, Slackware isn't seeing
the Raid controller on my motherboard.  Hence, no additional hard
drives.  SuSE has specific support for my motherboard, so it sees it
properly.  I am still not sure whether it is seeing it as /dev/hdc, haven't
figured out how to check that as yet.

MSN Messenger:  gordon at tft-bbs.co.uk

Tel.:  +44 7932 634 539
Fax.:  +44 1642 357 754