Slackware 8.0 partitioning tools.

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Sep 16 08:28:17 EDT 2001

Gordon

Your supposed to be able to specify the synth that you have with the
braille program the comes with suse.  Like I said before we wouldn't know how
to do that around here most likely.

If you are sticking with suse for the braille terminal program know that
braille tty is supposed to be a better program then that which ships with
suse.