speakup audio page

Gordon Smith gordon at tft-bbs.co.uk
Sat Sep 15 19:29:50 EDT 2001

Hi Kirk.  Does this just involve plain HTML?  If so, I have a broad-band
site which I would be happy to host the page on.  I'm not really
experienced in html code to handle java etc., but if the pages can be done
this way, then I would be more than glad to help.

At 14:51 15/09/01 -0400, Kirk Reiser said:
>Hi Folks:  I was wondering if there were any among you that would be
>interested in taking over the maintanance and care of the speakup
>audio web page.  I feel it is an important resource to the blind linux
>community which could not only be more useful but invaluable as a
>source of online audio.
>
>It needs more love than I have time to give it currently.  The only
>time I realize something is wrong as in links getting changed is when
>someone writes and notifies me.  I have no way of knowing how long
>this state has been until someone bothers to notify me.
>
>There are audio interviews, lectures, non-commercial radio streams
>such as cbc and bbc, radio reading services and acb radio style
>broadcasts which many people find and use through the web page.
>
>It would certainly be helpful to me and a benefit to the entire
>community if someone were willing to take this on as a labour of
>love.  This page has the potential to be truely wonderful.
>
>   Kirk

Kind regards, Gordon Smith.

"mailto:Gordon Smith <gordon at tft-bbs.co.uk"
"mailto:Gordon Smith <07932634539 at one2one.net"