speakup audio page

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Sep 15 14:51:32 EDT 2001

Hi Folks:  I was wondering if there were any among you that would be
interested in taking over the maintanance and care of the speakup
audio web page.  I feel it is an important resource to the blind linux
community which could not only be more useful but invaluable as a
source of online audio.

It needs more love than I have time to give it currently.  The only
time I realize something is wrong as in links getting changed is when
someone writes and notifies me.  I have no way of knowing how long
this state has been until someone bothers to notify me.

There are audio interviews, lectures, non-commercial radio streams
such as cbc and bbc, radio reading services and acb radio style
broadcasts which many people find and use through the web page.

It would certainly be helpful to me and a benefit to the entire
community if someone were willing to take this on as a labour of
love.  This page has the potential to be truely wonderful.

  Kirk