installing and using linux

Saqib Shaikh ss at saqibshaikh.com
Thu Sep 13 00:15:07 EDT 2001

Hi Mike,

I would like to help you get startted with Linux, and am available over the
phone.  I also maintain a version of Linux called ZipSpeak which can be
installed on a DOS partition.  THis means it is slightly slower than using
its own partition, but you don't need to change your hard drive's
configuration until you're sure you like Linux.  If you like you can email
me off-list at ss at saqibshaikh.com

Regards, Saqib