zipspeak?

Thomas D. Ward tward at bright.net
Wed Sep 12 08:45:04 EDT 2001

Hi, you should be able to get Zip Slack 8, and use the speakup.i  boot disk
to get Zip Slack going, and turn it into the same thing is Zipspeak.
Just extract Zip Slack 8, and then install the kernel from the Speakup.i
kernel from the boot disk on the speakup ftp site,  . Naturally, you have to
setup loadlin  so that it loads Zip Slack as well.