regaining crashed consoles

Shaun Oliver shauno at goanna.net.au
Wed Sep 12 06:21:42 EDT 2001

ok, in that case, what the hell do you do when your keyboard won't
responde to anything.
I had this happen the other night and the only way I could get out of it
was the reset button.
ctrl+alt+del wouldn't even work. oh well, it's probably bound to happen
once in a blue moon right?

Shaun..

Cat, n.:
	Lapwarmer with built-in buzzer.