speakup and VI

Deedra Waters dmwaters at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 18:11:02 EDT 2001

     I've found an editor that I like. It appears to be complicated but I
learn fast and am picking up the basics rather quickly.I've got a question
though and maybe someone can help me with this

     I can use the speakup arrows to move threw text in my files easilly
enough, but when I try to use the arrow keys to move to certain points in
the file I cant, or rather it doesn't talk when I use them. Not sure if
maybe I'm doing something wrong, or don't understand something.
deedra