links versis lynx

Saqib Shaikh ss at saqibshaikh.com
Mon Sep 10 18:51:44 EDT 2001

Links with an i is supposed to be a version of Lynx with a y with more
features, including table support.  However my personal opinion is that Lynx
with a y is more mature and therefore my prefered choice as long as you
don't require the additional facilities.  I really look forward to lynx with
a y version 3.0, which will include support for tables and cascading style
sheets along with other new features of the internet.

Saqib