patch failed.

Jacob Schmude jacobs at surferie.net
Mon Sep 10 21:10:14 EDT 2001

Hi
   Those patches have no meaning to speakup's operation. Basically, unless you're going to use make xconfig to configure your kernel, you can safely ignore these. This is highly unlikely, as xconfig requires X Windows, something we speakup users don't have access to at present. Just use make config or make menuconfig for your kernel configuration and everything will go fine.