OT: new program needs testers

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Sat Sep 8 19:47:36 EDT 2001

Hi gang -

I would appreciate it if someone with audio file capabilities would give
my new program, clips, a spin and see how it feels on your system. It is
"self organizing" by which I mean it takes information from your
mime.types and mailcap files to determine which audio files your system
supports and what your preferred players are, and then provides a number
of way for you to play audio files from a selected directory: in
alphabetical order, in a random order, just one random selection, or an
unending random sequence of selections. It supports nine different audio
formats (providing your system supports them). It is an 11K download and a
G++ compile.

Thanks for any feedback - Chuck
PS - Oh, I almost forgot! You can get clips from:
http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh/clips.tar.bz2

Thanks again

Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (69% of Full)