coppying and pasting with linux

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sat Sep 8 03:15:42 EDT 2001

I run a copy of screen on the virtual console I want to cut and paste on.
I then use control-a [ to go into cut and paste mode,
use vi keys to find text I want; mark
beginning and end with hits of t he enter key.
I paste to the ohter window by using control-a space to flick to it and doing
control-a ]

I am a long-time screen user on serial ports; so since speakup doesn't yet cut and pate it is easy
to use screen.

Regards, Kerry.