coppying and pasting with linux

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Fri Sep 7 18:26:41 EDT 2001

Well, that just depends on what tool you're using. Here are a few that
folks use that do this:

screen
vi
vim
emacs
pico
nano

So, what is you want to copy and paste, anyway?

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Deedra Waters wrote:

> I'm curious to know if anyone has any idea of how to coppy and paste with
> out using the mouse in linux. If anyone has ideas I'd appreciate it.
> Deedra

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp