a few things

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Thu Sep 6 15:15:22 EDT 2001

I guess the only other option would be to repartition the drive from scratch
but then you lose all your data and have to reinstall the distro all over
again. <yuck> sounds like windows to me:)

One other question, what are the advantages of Ext3 and who is using it now
days?  I don't recall seeing it mentioned in slackware 8.0 either.