a few things

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Thu Sep 6 12:39:24 EDT 2001

I doubt you will find many here who work with Grub. To enable a dual boot
I would recomend re-installing lilo. If you have problems let the list
know exectly what is not working and someone might be able to give you a
fix.

As mentioned in another post your bios *must* be able to read the portion
of the hard drive containing /boot. If your bios doesn't recognize the
entire drive, then you will want a small partition near the begining of
the drive. Making a drive like this into a dual boot situation might be
tough. I believe it is doable, but I haven't managed. I would recomend
considering putting in another drive.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when open.
If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.