Debian with speakup

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 12:50:52 EDT 2001

Hi, you can use the current disks and just do
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
This should upgrade your system to the latest.
The only thing special about installing with speakup is the command line
options for speakup and don't let the system configure your keyboard.
The Debian manual for installing is good about walking you through the
installation.  It is on the cd or you can read it on there web sight.

          Kenny