Looking for a 56k PCI modem for linux, dos

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Mon Oct 29 14:53:20 EST 2001

Hi, 3com makes a Linux pci modem, and it can be purchaced at any Best Buy,
Comp USA, or Wiz store.
They call it the US Robotics Linux modem, and it works great!
Many of the pci modems I've looked at are Windows modems, but this one is
Linux all the way.
It will cost you about $75.00 US, but it is worth the price because I'd
rather get one that is known to work than to try one that requires some
pos Windows driver.