talk about dissatisfied lol! Forwarded mail....

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Mon Oct 29 14:41:06 EST 2001

Well, I can say for myself it was for reasons like this I decided to give
Linux a shot. I am sick of Microsoft's wining about people copying the
Winblows os, and doing everything they can to make everyones life
miserable
trying to secure it.
Where I had to download Red Hat 7.2, put it on disks, and no one is
complaining that I am letting everyone have a copy if they want it.
Not to mention all I had to buy a couple of cd's, and I had Linux. XP is
going to be the death of Microsoft.