lynx 2.8.4 with ssl for slackware

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Sun Oct 28 15:51:36 EST 2001

Something about thex.c or some file like that.
It was something about variables being defined previously. There were like 3 or 4 of thoes.
Sorry I can't be more specific, but I wiped the sources.
If you could please e-mail to me that package for slackware 8 of
lynx 2.8.4 with ssl, I'd appreciate it.
romualt at megsinet.net
Thanks.
Greg