FreeBSD, SUSE, keyboard shortcuts, e-zine

mo.valli at bt.com mo.valli at bt.com
Sun Oct 28 02:32:34 EST 2001

Thomas,

I'm very interested in your boot disk for FBSD 4.4. May I have a copy and
where can I get it from? I have the serial cable and will be using termpro
under windows. I'm correct in thinking that using your boot disk, I will be
able to manage the complete installation and restart using termpro?

Kind regards

Mo.