turning cds into mp3 format.

Rodney Clowdus rclowdus at kcnet.com
Fri Oct 26 09:36:29 EDT 2001

I have a question.  In the original post someone wanted to rip CD into
another format to convert to mp3.  Is it possible to just load a CD into
my CDROM drive and copy a CD song to my harddrive into a mp3 format
without having to rip a CD?  I do not own a CD burner.  But would love to
turn my PC into a personal jukebox.  I'm getting tired of reaching for my
many CD's to play my favorite music.  Thanks in advance
Rodney

The Weaving Beaver
rclowdus at kcnet.com
"Chop your own firewood and it will warm you twice."
"Weave your own cloth and it will reward you twice."