linux partition labeling

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Thu Oct 25 00:05:41 EDT 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Richard Villa wrote:
> I am wondering if there is a convention for labeling the various Linux
> partitions?

Actualy there is a quite lengthy document about partitioning in
Linux. Last I saw it was being kept up to date and had all the ins and
outs of having various partitions. You might want to check at the Linux
Documentation site. Then you can learn more then you ever wanted to know.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missle at
a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."
	- President George Bush