Lynux machine only

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Wed Oct 24 06:32:21 EDT 2001

Hi. Which distribution and version of Linux will you be using. If it is Red
Hat it has an option to audomatically partition which does everything for
you.
I've used Linux on drives as big as 30 gigs and still it keeps on working.
If you want to manually asign partitions I typically use fdisk, and make a
decent sized partition for boot, a decent sized swop, and perhaps 5 gb or so
for applications. The rest you could use for storing books, downloads,
mp3's, and so on.