DSL Providors

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Oct 21 11:04:06 EDT 2001

This is very good advice. Another, very simple, way to understand this
is that whatever connection speed you get is only your maximum speed.
The rest of what happens will most surely fall below that maximum
sometimes at best.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp