DSL Providors

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sun Oct 21 10:30:36 EDT 2001

Umm, sounds like you need a new provider Ann. To state that all providers
are alike would be akin to my making assumptions that you are just like my
roommate just because your blind.

I have helped a couple people setup and use Southwest Bell dsl. It uses
ppoe and works fine with non m$ stuff. You can also get a business account
using adsl that doesn't make use of the ppoe. You can get static or
dynamic ip addresses if you choose ppoe.

Considering that there are three other brands that are all the same
company I would recomend you look into them. They also give you a dialup
to use when you are away from your dsl or it isn't working. Their web site
is www.swbell.com.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missle at
a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive."
	- President George Bush