DSL Providors

Rodney Clowdus rclowdus at kcnet.com
Sat Oct 20 10:26:43 EDT 2001

Thanks for describing to us the shit that it truly is.  We are thinking
about moving to a small town and I just learned that the telephone
company provides DSL service but I was wondering if I would have trouble
as you so wonderfully described Ann.  But it seems there has got to be
someway that all this shit can be bypassed so we can get to the milk.  Any
ideas out there folks?
Rodney

The Weaving Beaver
rclowdus at kcnet.com
"Chop your own firewood and it will warm you twice."
"Weave your own cloth and it will reward you twice."