help requested for speakup1.0

djc djc2 at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 19 11:42:16 EDT 2001

I didn't do this work myself Shawn so it's harder for me to exactly answer
questions but It's kernel2.4.3. When he went to make it just failed and
claimed it couldn't find directories. He tried a few different things but
he couldn't get it to install at all. This RedHat is the one I got from
Bill's fine ftp site.