Dead & gone

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Thu Oct 18 16:47:11 EDT 2001

Well, you can usually find great deals for parts on the net at such places
as Tiger Direct, Pc Progress, and a couple of others.
Often you can hand-build a complete upto date box for Linux for under
$500.When shopping for parts you do not have to worry about the high system
requirements like Windows.
A 500 MHZ machine and 64 MB of ram, 10 GB drive, Creative SB Live sound
card, a USR Linux modem, and you have a really kicking computer.